Data protection declaration in accordance with the basic data protection regulation ("GDPR")
Name and address of those responsible
The person responsible in the sense of the "GDPR" and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
EMERALD BERLIN trade UG (haftungsbeschränkt) i.Gr.
c/0 Factory Works GmbH
Rheinsberger Strasse 76/77
Contact: Barbara Zeiss
1. THEIR RIGHTS CONCERNED
At info@Emerald-Berlin.com you can exercise the following rights at any time:
- Information about your data stored with us and their processing,
- Correction of incorrect personal data,
- Deletion of your data stored with us,
- Restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- Objection to the processing of your data by us and
- Data transferability if you have consented to data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future. You can contact your local supervisory authority at any time with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority depends on your state of residence, your work or the alleged infringement. A list of supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) with addresses can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/addresses_links-node.html.
2. PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING BY THE RESPONSIBLE OFFICE AND THIRD PARTIES
We process your personal data only for the purposes stated in this data protection declaration. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent,
- processing is necessary to process a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation, the processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data. We only store your data for as long as necessary Personal data relating to you will be deleted when the data is no longer required and none of the above-mentioned legal bases no longer exist. A legal obligation to retain data, which our company must observe, can lead to a longer period of safekeeping. We may keep your data longer - e.g. for an improved service to you - if you also give us your consent or if we have a legitimate interest in doing so. If we cannot delete your personal data for technical reasons, your data will in any case be excluded from further processing ("blocked").
3. COLLECTION OF GENERAL INFORMATION WHEN YOU VISIT OUR WEBSITE
When you access our website, information of a general nature is automatically collected by means of a cookie. This information (server log files) includes the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider and similar information. This is exclusively information which does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your person. This information is technically necessary in order to correctly deliver the content you have requested from websites and is mandatory when using the Internet. They are processed in particular for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a trouble-free connection of the website,
- Ensuring a smooth use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes. The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest from the aforementioned purposes for data collection. We do not use your data to draw conclusions about you personally. The recipients of the data are only the responsible body and, if applicable, the contract processor. Anonymous information of this kind may be statistically evaluated by us in order to optimize our website and the technology behind it.
4.a Information about Firstlead GmbH / ADCELL Partner Program
Under the following link you have the possibility to object the tracking by ADCELL: https://www.adcell.de/datenschutz
5. REGISTRATION ON OUR WEBSITE
When registering to use our personalised services, some personal data is collected, such as name, address, contact and communication data such as telephone number and e-mail address. If you are registered with us, you can access content and services that we only offer to registered users. Registered users also have the option of changing or deleting the data provided during registration at any time if required. Of course, we will also provide you with information about the personal data we have stored about you at any time. We will be happy to correct or delete them at your request, provided that there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary. To contact us in this context, please use the contact details given at the end of this data protection declaration.
6. PROVISION OF SERVICES SUBJECT TO A CHARGE
For the provision of chargeable services, we ask for additional data, e.g. payment details, in order to be able to execute your order. We store this data in our systems until the legal retention periods have expired.
7. SSL ENCRYPTION
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption methods (e.g. SSL) via HTTPS.
On the basis of your explicit consent, we will regularly send you our newsletter or comparable information by e-mail to your specified e-mail address. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide your e-mail address. When registering to receive our newsletter, the data you provide will be used exclusively for this purpose. Subscribers may also be notified by e-mail of circumstances relevant to the service or registration (e.g. changes to the newsletter offer or technical circumstances). For an effective registration we need a valid e-mail address. In order to verify that a registration is actually made by the owner of an e-mail address, we use the "double opt-in" procedure. For this purpose we log the order of the newsletter, the sending of a confirmation e-mail and the receipt of the requested answer. Further data will not be collected. The data will be used exclusively for sending the newsletter and will not be passed on to third parties. You can revoke your consent to the storage of your personal data and their use for the newsletter dispatch at any time. In each newsletter you will find a corresponding link. You can also unsubscribe directly from this website at any time or inform us of your request by using the contact option at the end of this data protection notice.
9. CONTACT FORM
If you contact us regarding any questions by e-mail or contact form, please give us your voluntary consent for the purpose of contacting us. A valid e-mail address is required for this purpose. This is used to assign the request and then reply to it. The specification of further data is optional. The information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing your inquiry and for possible follow-up questions. After your request has been processed, your personal data will be automatically deleted.
10. USE OF MATOMO
11. USE OF SCRIPT LIBRARIES (GOOGLE WEBFONTS)
12. USE OF GOOGLE MAPS
13. SOCIAL MEDIA PLUGINS
This website may contain plugins from social networks such as Facebook, Pinterest, WhatsApp, Twitter, instagram or YouTube. If you access a page containing such a plugin from our services, your browser establishes a direct connection to the servers of the respective provider. The content of the plugin is transferred directly from the provider to your browser and integrated into the page. This integration informs the provider that your browser has called up the corresponding page, even if you do not have a profile with this provider or are not logged on there. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a server of the provider (usually in the USA) and stored there. If you are logged in with the provider, he can immediately assign the visit to our website to your profile. If you interact with the plugins, e.g. by pressing a button or commenting, this information is also transferred directly to a server of the provider and stored there. The provider can publish this information in your profile or show it to your contacts. If you do not want providers to connect the information collected through our website directly to your profile on this social network, you must log out of this network before visiting our website.
Service name: Facebook provider: Facebook Inc, 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA Privacy Notice of the Provider: https://de-de.facebook.com/about/privacy/
Name of Service: Interest Provider: Pinterest Inc, 808 Brannan Street, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA Provider's Privacy Notice: https://policy.pinterest.com/de/privacy-policy
Service Name: Instagram Provider: Instagram, 181 South Park, San Francisco, CA 51107, USA Privacy Notice of the provider: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
Service name: YouTube provider: YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066. https://www.youtube.com/static?template=privacy_guidelines
14. PAYMENT SERVICES
The processor has integrated components of PayPal and Stripe for payment processing on this website. By selecting one of the payment options offered by these services, the data subject agrees to the transmission of the personal data required for payment processing. Payment by credit card, direct debit or other payment methods offered by Stripe is made by the payment service provider Stripe Payments Europe Ltd, Block 4, Harcourt Centre, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2, Ireland. For more information about Stripe's privacy practices, please visit https://stripe.com/de/privacy#translation. If the person concerned chooses "PayPal" as payment method in our online shop during the order process, the data of the person concerned are automatically transmitted to PayPal. The purpose of data transmission is to process payments and prevent fraud. The controller provides PayPal with personal data, especially if there is a legitimate interest in the transfer.
15. Data protection provisions about the use of PayPal as a payment processor
On this website, the controller has integrated components of PayPal. PayPal is an online payment service provider. Payments are processed via so-called PayPal accounts, which represent virtual private or business accounts. PayPal is also able to process virtual payments through credit cards when a user does not have a PayPal account. A PayPal account is managed via an e-mail address, which is why there are no classic account numbers. PayPal makes it possible to trigger online payments to third parties or to receive payments. PayPal also assumes trustee capacities and offers buyer protection services.
The European operating company of PayPal is PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. & Cie. S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, 2449 Luxembourg, Luxembourg.
If the data subject chooses "PayPal" as the payment option in the online shop during the ordering process, we automatically transmit the data of the data subject to PayPal. By selecting this payment option, the data subject agrees to the transfer of personal data required for payment processing.
The personal data transmitted to PayPal usually involves first name, last name, address, e-mail address, IP address, telephone number, cellphone number, or other data necessary for payment processing. The processing of the purchase contract also requires such personal data as is connected to the respective order.
The transmission of the data is aimed at payment processing and fraud prevention. The controller will transfer personal data to PayPal in particular, if a legitimate interest in the transmission is given. The personal data exchanged between PayPal and the controller may be transmitted to credit agencies by PayPal. This transmission is intended for identity and credit checks.
PayPal will pass on personal data to affiliates and service providers or subcontractors, if it is necessary to fulfill contractual obligations or for the data to be processed.
At any time, the data subject has the possibility to revoke consent from PayPal for the handling of personal data. A revocation does not have any effect on personal data which must necessarily be processed, used, or transmitted for (contractual) payment processing.
We reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration so that it always complies with current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. The new data protection declaration will then apply for your next visit.
17. QUESTIONS TO THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
If you have any questions about data protection, please send us an e-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org
18. RIGHT OF APPEAL TO A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right of appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where you reside, work or suspect of infringement, if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is contrary to the GDPR. For Berlin, this is: Berlin Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information Address: At the Urania 4-10, 10787 Berlin Phone: 030 13889 - 0 Fax: 030 215 - 5050 E-mail: email@example.com Internet: http://www.datenschutz-berlin.de
Doesn't fit? No problem. PayPal refunds the return costs. 2